Saturday, August 13, 2011

Oh how I love the smell of new running shoes!


There is one magically thing about running season...NEW RUNNING SHOES. You go into to the sports logo illuminated running store and breathe in the smell of rubber and synthetic nylon. There is something about all that that makes your head swirl, in a good way! It's magic when you try on that one running shoe that makes your foot squeal with delight! I found a shoe today that I think fit all that I wanted and needed in a shoe. It's the Saucony Progrid Guide 4. They hugged my feet when I put them on and it was love at first step. I went in to the store in hopes that I would fall in love with the Brooks shoe, but after trying them on, I wasn't smitten by them...I just wasn't feeling it all. I have many runner friends that swear by them...but your foot knows best...right?! I am giving this glowing review, maybe prematurely, as I have yet to run a mile in them. But, I do think I know a good thing when I find it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment