Sunday, August 29, 2010

My New Team

I haven't updated since we started officially training again with the team. My experience with Team in Training was so wonderful and I learned so much from it, I felt like I should pass on what I have learned. This season I have signed on to be a mentor for the team, I have 6 ladies that are my mentees and I could not have handpicked a better bunch of gals. Some are alums that have participated before and others are exactly like I was last summer, green! They have the same fears, the same goals and the same lung capacity that I did. Some of them have surpassed even where I was at this same point last summer. I have such a strong group of ladies to be privileged to share my journey with. My only hope is with my help and the team's help, their experience will be just as rewarding as mine was.

Go Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment