Monday, October 10, 2011

I need a support group, I am an addict




Yes, it is official folks, I am a running junkie. I don't know the cure to what ails me other than lacing up my kicks and hitting the pavement. I haven't even finished one season of Team in Training when I sign up for another one. What am I nuts?! Good grief. I must mention that I am very susceptible to peer pressure. Everybody's doing it, so that makes me just jump on the bandwagon and sign up again. Mind you I LOVE TNT and I am very happy to get a chance to run with the team for another event, but I also committed to fundraising again too. No pressure there! I know, it's not that much to raise at all and I shouldn't worry, but I always do, just a little until my tank is full!

I have my season mapped out until June next year. Not as full as last year, but this season I am focusing more on quality than quantity. It can't always just be about the bling, right? So here's what I got...

Oct. 22nd - 13.1 Series Dallas
Dec. 4th - Dallas White Rock Marathon
Feb. 19th - Livestrong Austin
March 25th - RNR Dallas
June 3rd - RNR San Diego

I didn't go as crazy as last year. I did an event a month for 6 months. It was TOO much. I wanted to space them out a little this time. So here we are! That is just up until summer, then of course, the winter season starts again and I can't NOT do a winter season of TNT. Maybe I should do Disney or Latin? Decisions, decisions. In due time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment