Saturday, November 14, 2009

32 days to run - Long, dark run

Tonight was a 6 mile run. My regular running buddy Deborah has not been here for a few days, she has had major swelling in her foot. She is going in for an MRI. I am hoping for the best that it's not a stress fracture. She was supposed to run the half marathon with me. We have been great pace partners and I would be sad if she can't run anymore. Anyway, I ended up running with Cassie tonight. We had a good run, lots of good chats and it was pretty uneventful. My Ipod decided to stop working correctly. I let Roy borrow it right before my run and he ended up getting it all sweaty...apparently sweat is not a friend to the new Ipod Shuffle headphones. I had to call tech support and they fedexed me a new pair...woo hoo!

Daily mantra:
Just run

Daily miles:
6

No comments:

Post a Comment