Sunday, November 8, 2009

39 days to go - Beautiful and partly hot

Had to fit in my run while the lids were in school this afternoon. It was a gorgeous sun filled day, unlike the Seattle rain that we were having. I started my run around 11am and it felled nice outside, but after about 2 miles I was HOT....burning up...HOT! I started getting side stitches...I have never had that pain before...clearly that was a new one for me. Not a FAN!!! I think I was drinking too much water and ran too close to eating my breakfast. I just couldn't make the pain stopped, so I walked a little more than usual...a LOT more than usual. I probably walked majority of the last mile. Time to go online and Google side stitches to see what that's all about. I can't have that happen again. Oh well...all runs are not created equal. Some days are spectacular and other days not so much. Today was about a 4 on the scale of runs. Meh...

Daily mantra:
If in doubt, Google it

Daily miles:
4

No comments:

Post a Comment