Sunday, November 8, 2009

40 Days to go - Full moon ahead

Tonight I had a full moon lighting my way, cool wind on my face and I was ready to run. It was not as dark as usual because of the moon, so that made running a little easier. I ran with Cassie, Stacy and Angie. We were all having pretty good runs. I think of the 4 mile runs now as a cake walk for me. I can't believe I am to that point that a 4 mile run is a short, easy run! Who would have thought that day would come?! Running a night doesn't really bother me, you just have to be careful because some cars really don't give a flip about pedestrians crossing. That was proven tonight when this yahoo clearly didn't want to top while we were crossing and I had throw my arm up and pull the STOP hand on him all the whilst I was shielding Cassie with my "Mom" arm! I didn't even realize I had done that until she said something. It made me laugh...and think of a Carrot Top prop I saw once. Anyhoo, my goal was 51 minutes and I did it! Whoo hoo! Always great to hit your goals :)

Daily mantra:
Don't mess with my Mom arm!

Daily miles:
4

No comments:

Post a Comment