Thursday, September 16, 2010

I think I have an illness

Well...not literally, but I have come to the conclusion that I can't run unless I know I am training for my next event. Since August last year, I have run a 5k, 3 half marathons and a BRUTAL 15K. Not bad for a first time runner....but now, I have kicked it up a notch and have literally filled up my calendar with races that I will do! Here is my schedule of events for the next few months...

September 25th - Break the Silence Ovarian Awareness 5K
October 10th - Tyler Rose Half Marathon
November 14th - Rock N Roll San Antonio Full Marathon
December 5th - White Rock Half Marathon
January 30th - Chevron Houston Half Marathon
February 20th - Livestrong Austin Half Marathon

I am exhausted just typing that list out! Am I too ambitious to sign up for all these races or just plain crazy? Time will only tell. All I can say for certain is that I am officially a runner and I don't want to stop!!!

1 comment: