Wednesday, August 26, 2009

109 days to go - tonight's going to be a good, good night

I had a great 3 miles 2/1 run tonight. I felt awesome! I think the key to my success tonight was the Black Eyed Peas songs that I downloaded to my MP3 player and drinking 64oz of water right before my run. I found myself running to the beat of my music which was really up tempo...so the first mile I did it in 13:35 minutes! I was really dragging in the heat last night, but tonight I think I could have gone another mile if I needed to! Whoo hoo! Hydration is critical to running and I was super hydrated. Note to self, drink lots of water before every run. I am finding myself excited to go running...like it is some kind of adventure that is waiting up ahead for me. I never in a million years thought that I would ever utter the words "I am excited to go on a run"...but the time has arrived and hell apparently has frozen over :)

Daily mantra:
I think I can, I think I will

No comments:

Post a Comment