Tuesday, August 18, 2009

117 days to go - keep on truckin

Tonight was a 2 mile run, I stayed on my 2/1 intervals. That is code for run 2 minutes and walk for 1 minute. I am slowly building up my endurance. I have a great heart rate monitor that keeps me in line. Basically my goal is to run without with hyper beeping to tell me to slow down because my heart is about to burst from my chest. I was a little disappointed tonight...it beeped me out 3 times on mile 2. I know, I have to work up to it and I know I am not a runner and have never been a runner and I should be very proud of myself for sticking with it. No pain no gain baby! I have a mission to prove, I have goals to meet, I have people's lives to save. One agonizing run at a time. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

Daily mantra:
Keep on truckin (thanks for the idea of a daily mantra Jessica)

No comments:

Post a Comment