Saturday, August 29, 2009

106 days to go - Cooler weather, here we come!

Had an awesome run with my team this morning. I ran one of my best times yet...13:30 for 3 miles. Whoo Hoo! It made such a huge difference not being so dang hot!!! I felt great before, during and after. Am I starting to actually like this running thing? Never in a million years would I think that would be possible...but another Saturday I woke up before the sun and I am actually happy and in a great mood!! Does that mean that I won't take a noon nap when Dalton does, maybe, maybe not, time will tell :) None-the-less, this is good for me and this is such a good cause to be behind. Now if I could just keep those donations rolling in. Who knows, maybe checks are in the mail today....fingers crossed :)

Daily mantra:
Run baby run baby run

No comments:

Post a Comment