Wednesday, August 19, 2009

116 days to go - Just don't quit

Anyone that knows me well probably knows that I am NOT a morning person. My idea of early is 9...I know you are laughing, but really...9 is early enough for me. So when I tell you that I am running at 7:45AM that should tell you how much dedication that I am putting in here. Today I did my 2 miles, my legs hurt, my knee hurt, I wanted to give up and just stop...but I kept on fighting through the pain and kept on running. I kept my head high and thoughts on the Heroes that I am fighting for...the real fighters in this world are the ones I am running for. So when I am being whiny and want to quit I am reminded of a boy named Griffin that I am running for. I am remined of my grandma that lost her life to cancer and my wonderful friend CC that died from breast cancer. Why does cancer have to be so mean?! I hate cancer more than I hate running! So I will keep running and running!!!

Daily mantra:
Just don't quit

No comments:

Post a Comment