Thursday, August 13, 2009

What the heck did I sign up for?

A crazy girl I know named Lisa thought it would be a dandy idea for a group of us fellow mommies to go check out an information meeting about marathon training. Little did I know it would happen that quickly...but before we left we had all committed and signed on the dotted line to start training for Whiterock Lake Marathon in December! Now, don't get me wrong, I am all about doing things for a good cause, however, I have NEVER run a day in my life. I HATE, HATE, HATE running and now I have some how been swindled, peer pressured, gun to the head, forced to start my training. It is going to be grueling, unbearable and I could quite possibly die...BUT I am so excited I could pee my pants right now! Seriously! I have been given the chance to conquer my fears and face one of my biggest challenges all the while I will be raising money to fight cancer. So, please support me on my journey into madness and follow along as I dive head first into a new world of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment