Wednesday, September 23, 2009

81 days to go - Dang it's dark out here!

Tonight was a 4 mile run and we met at 7:00 like usual. We ran for about 1.5 or so and then it got really dark. I need to get one of those headlights to put on my hat. It was kinda creepy running where you couldn't see. My right leg was hurting me really badly tonight. It was an ache that seemed better when I ran versus walking. My running buddy was having a really good run tonight and I was the one having an off day. It was her day to lift ME up! My legs aren't hurting as much now that I stopped. I will have to ask my DR. about this new pain to see what he thinks might be causing it. Who knows...it is so funny I am 35 and have all these aches and pains. You would think I was 70 or something. Running is definitely not the easiest thing on the body.

Daily mantra:
Light, who needs light?!

No comments:

Post a Comment