Wednesday, September 23, 2009

85 days to go - Bladder don't fail me now!

Today was the first 6 mile run I have ever done in my whole entire life! I can happily say it will not be the last either. Met with the team at the usual 6:30 time and got to run a whole new route. It was a very pretty run past 2 lakes that winded through lovely Stonebridge. Hill after hill, mile after mile. I had my running buddy Debra by my side. She was a trooper. I had to pee from the get go, so the goal was just to sweat it all out before the bathroom stop at 4.5 miles. Man that is a LONG time to hold it! After I finally made it to the potty I was right as rain and re-energized and ready to run the last 1.5 miles to take us home. It was not as hard as I fretted about it being. I think I can do this, I honestly know that I will make it to the end of this and I am just so inspired to be doing this. I just pray that I can get the donations I need to run my half marathon. I need a miracle.

Daily Mantra:
Drink less, the bladder is only so big

No comments:

Post a Comment