Wednesday, September 23, 2009

82 days to go - Be the rock

Some days running is easier than other days. Some days running is easier for one person and harder for another person. I actually had a good day, but my buddy was having a harder day. I have noticed this, there seems to be a point where you are the one lifting someone up and other times you need to be lifted up. I love training with a team...it just does something to push you harder. It makes you stronger to have someone reaching the same goal as you. I feel so blessed to have found this opportunity to make all these wonderful friendships that I never would have had otherwise! Today was a 3 mile run and I ran the first mile in 13:00 minutes. That is faster than I have done so far. Now I just need to get the rest of the miles to be that same pace!

Daily mantra:
I am the rock

No comments:

Post a Comment