Wednesday, September 9, 2009

95 days to go - Treadmills are so fun - NOT!

Tonight I had to run my 4 miles at the gym on the treadmill. I am not a fan of the treadmill to run on generally, but it really wasn't all that bad. I used a different kind of treadmill that is designed for running and it allows me to have a full stride...I do have long legs that always had a tendency to get in the way on a regular treadmill. I always felt too closed in or something when I ran...sometimes I would even hit the front panel...very annoying. Anyway, I digress, I ran a horrible time tonight. It was a whopping 15 minute pace! Pathetic, just pathetic...I really need to get my speed up...I am just trying to pace myself and not burn out early...slowly but surely the tortoise wins the race remember :)

Daily mantra:
Comparing oneself to a turtle IS therapeutic

No comments:

Post a Comment