Tuesday, October 27, 2009

47 days to go - No rain!!! Woo hoo!

It literally has been feeling a lot like Seattle here the last few weeks. We have had more rain in October than any other October on record! So it was a welcoming site today to actually see the sun. I was shocked to see it, but oh so happy to not have to run in the rain tonight. Running in the rain is not all that bad, but running in the rain at night would kinda suck! I think I would be really cold, plus you can't see very well in the dark and I would be afraid to fall down. It happens! Anyway, wasn't the best run I have had, but after the long break between runs, I think I get rusty come Tuesday. Who knows...that is my logic today and I am sticking to it!

Daily mantra:
Rain, rain go away! Thank you for staying away today!

Daily miles:
4

No comments:

Post a Comment