Saturday, October 3, 2009

71 days to go - Pancakes were calling me!

This morning was our 6 mile long run. I had a great run today! I felt good, my legs felt good, I was running faster and faster. I kept finding myself pulling away from my buddy...sorry Debra...I will try to slow down a little. I just got my stride and got in a groove. The last 2 miles I could only think about the wonderful, fluffy pancakes and bacon that were waiting ahead for us. Who could quit then? No way, run girl, run! Next week the miles go up, which after looking at the chart, were supposed to have gone up this week. Oops...it will be 4, 4, 4 and then 8 - that is 20 miles! I am going to start getting into the longer and longer runs...October we are scheduled to run 94 miles! Holy moly, mother of meatballs, that is a lot of miles!!!

Daily mantra:
Just smell the pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment