Tuesday, October 27, 2009

53 days to go - Rainy runs are fun

I got the rare privilege of running my 6 miles all by myself in the rain! We weren't talking a little mist...it was raining...and I was running in it!!! Yep, it was rather amusing I am sure to watch me run in it. I did it though...I set out to do it and I did it. Oh, don't get me wrong I was talking myself out of running all day. I was polling my Facebook friends....do I run 6 at the gym or 6 in the rain. I got a mixed reaction, but mostly everyone said that I would be really die hard if I ran in the rain...so I did!!!! You know what, I think I got good karma points for it, because I went and played Bunco and I WON!!! I never win...but I did that night. Coincidence? Maybe...but I am going with good karma on that one :)

Daily mantra:
Just keep swimming (literally)

Daily miles:
6

No comments:

Post a Comment