Thursday, October 15, 2009

61 days to go - Just beat me with a wet blanket!

Good grief, all I have to say is that running when it is 100% humidity outside is not fun! It was a 4 mile run with the team tonight and I was so hot! I thought it was summer again, I literally felt like a I had a veil of wet towels around me! Despite being hot and sticky I actually felt good. The last few minutes I had a big burst of adrenaline kick in and I sprinted back to the parking lot! ME, sprinting!!!! Yes, you heard me right...I was trying really hard to break 50 minutes, so I pushed my hardest and RAN, FAST! Alas, I came in at 51:58...it was still not bad. I felt great afterwards. I was imagining me on race day doing that at the end! I hope it kicks in then and I sprint that hard and fast!

Daily mantra:
I will be faster tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment