Saturday, October 3, 2009

73 days to go - What hill?

Ran 3 miles tonight in my neighborhood. Not too eventful...it started out a strong run, but then my legs just started aching. Damn hills, I hate you!!! There are also many hills on my path that I took. Why does Stonebridge have to be so hilly? At least I had my new Ipod to keep me company. Just gotta stay consistent, gotta stay consistent. Why is it so much easier to run with my buddy? I logged 3 miles in 40:08, which is 12:49. Stayed in the 12's anyway.

On a good note, I finally lost the 5 pounds that I gained when I started running! Woo hoo, I actually am down a pound from my starting weight now. You want to know why? I started eating more!!! Apparently my body was hoarding everything, because I was still eating the same amount of points that I had been eating before all this running started. Now I think I know what I am doing and I hope the downward trend continues.

Daily mantra:
Just keep running, just keep running

No comments:

Post a Comment